Knowing how to lose 10 kg (22 lb.) fast is one way to look better, feel better and boost self-confidence. While there are many ways to lose weight fast, learning how to lose it in a healthy way increases your chances of being able to keep weight off permanently. By cutting back on certain foods, following a specialized diet and exercising daily, you will be able to reduce body fat by a significant percentage within a few weeks.
Part 1 of 2: Follow a Specialized Diet
1. Eliminate all processed foods from your diet. This includes high sugar drinks, such as cola, fruit drinks and cool aide. Eliminate any additional sugar you use in your coffee. Stop eating any high fat, high sugar foods such as candy bars and cookies.
2. Replace all liquid drinks with ice water. The body has to work harder to process ice water because of its cold temperature. This helps the body burn a few extra calories every time you drink it. Water also helps to cleanse the body of any toxins.
3. Drink at least 10, 8 oz. (236 ml) glasses of water a day for a month. Avoid using any type of sugar or artificial sweeteners to flavor water. They won’t help you.
4. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, especially apples and citrus fruits. These accelerate the body’s fat burning process. Avoid buying canned goods. These items have large amounts of sodium and sugars in them, which can interfere with your body’s ability to lose weight and reduce body fat.
5. Consume plenty of whole grains. Replace white bread with whole wheat bread. Replace white pasta with whole-wheat pasta and white rice with whole grain rice. Buy whole grain cereals and breakfast bars.
6. Purchase non-fat milk or skim milk. Drink this instead of regular milk. Use non-fat milk for low-fat smoothies, cereals and coffee drinks.
7. Buy lean meats such as skinless and boneless chicken breast. Purchase ground turkey instead of ground beef. Also, make sure the ground turkey you purchase has 7 percent of fat or less.
8. Eat plenty of small meals throughout the day, as opposed to 3 big meals per day. Eating small meals throughout the day keeps the metabolism constantly working. It also decreases your appetite.
9. Limit caloric intake to 1,500 calories a day, for a month. The calorie intake number is the most important part of losing weight. Also, keep track of fat grams. Do not eat more than 30 grams of fat per day.
Part 2 of 2: Exercise
1. Exercise daily, 6 to 7 days a week. Perform various cardiovascular exercises for 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening.
2. Lift weights for 30 minutes after each session of cardiovascular exercise. Perform various weight lifting exercises that work the bicep, triceps, pectoral muscles, latissimus dorsi, anterior and interior deltoids.
3. Perform squats and lunges for 3 to 4 days a week after you complete your weight lifting routine for the arms. Building muscle in the legs is imperative to weight loss because the more developed the muscles are in the legs, the more calories you burn.
After reading this please share with everybody you know might be in need of help to lose weight in a simple but smart and healthy way.